Interfaith Israel Tours
Couples and families come from all different backgrounds, and our Interfaith Israel Trip allows you to tour Israel and helps to merge together different cultures to bring your family an experience they won’t soon forget. With focuses on Judaism, Christianity, and Israeli culture, this tour brings you the best that the Holy Land has to offer!
Special Highlights Of Your Tour Of Israel May Include:
- Meet with leaders of Jewish and Christian faiths
- Tour vibrant Tel Aviv and visit historic and cultural landmarks
- Discover the inspiring archaeological site of Har Megiddo
- Taste wine at a prominent Israeli winery
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus in the North of Israel
- Explore Safed, the center of Jewish mysticism
- Have an authentic “Shabbat of a Lifetime” in Jerusalem
- Tour the Old City and Judaism’s holiest site: The Western Wall
- Ascend mighty Masada and float in the Dead Sea
Site visits are subject to change depending on length of tour and weather conditions.
For more information, contact us:
email@example.com or call: (818) 654-2880