Israel Culinary Tours
Looking to eat and drink your way through Israel? There’s much more to Israeli cuisine than just hummus! (Even though the hummus is really great). This tour offers you the culinary highlights that the Holy Land has to offer. From wine tastings to five-course meals, your palate will be thanking you for booking this Israel Culinary Tour!
Special Highlights Of Your Israel Culinary Tour May Include:
- Tours and tastings at some of Israel’s top wineries
- Dinners in Israel’s most famous restaurants
- Cooking class taught by an elite Israeli chef
- Tasting at the Olive Oil Mill in the Golan Heights
- Visit to a boutique cheese farm
- Explore the various tastes of the Mahane Yehuda Shuk
- Relax and float in the Dead Sea
- Feel the history on top of glorious Masada
- Shabbat dinner with a local family in Jerusalem
Site visits are subject to change depending on length of tour and weather conditions.
For more information, contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (818) 654-2880